Complimentary Driveway Service For Health Care And Emergency Services Personnel
Australia’s health care and emergency services personnel are protecting our communities and it’s vital they have reliable transport that is ready to go when they need it.
Brisbane Valley Mechanical are offering to assist, providing a complimentary vehicle “Health Check” driveway service.
The Health Check service consists of a battery load test, brake fluid, engine oil and coolant level inspections, ventilation filter examination*, tyre pressure check and wiper blades/washer reservoir assessment.
Drivers can remain in the car during the service (the Technician will need you to open the bonnet) or wait in the reception area, subject to adherence of social distancing rules. Hygiene precautions, including gloves and wipe down will be taken.
The process takes less than 15 minutes* and prior bookings are essential.
*Important: Access to the Ventilation (Cabin Air) Filter varies from vehicle to vehicle. If this cannot be done within the time frame or with minimal contact, the technician may choose to decline this step.
This complimentary service is STRICTLY LIMITED to privately owned vehicles of health care workers (including Pharmacy staff) and emergency services personnel that need their car in order to travel to conduct their jobs.
PRIOR BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Click here to book now. (Proof of eligibility status may be requested)
For full terms and conditions see below.
Additional Information About In Car Health
An additional HVAC System anti-bacterial service is available upon request (a charge applies), where chemical stocks and technician time is available at the time of the health check. All passengers must leave the vehicle for this treatment to be conducted. Learn more about this service here: https://www.repcoservice.com/news/bacteria-in-your-car
Check our AUTOFACTS videos for information on Cabin Air Protection and other useful motoring and car maintenance information.
Terms and Conditions
- PRIOR BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL and are only confirmed when the workshop calls to arrange a mutually suitable time
- Complimentary service offer only applies to eligible health care workers (including Pharmacy staff) and emergency services personnel
- Offer only applies to privately owned vehicles. Company owned vehicles can be facilitated at a small charge
- Complimentary Health Check Service applies to the listed check items only and only where items are accessible.
- Available only at participating Repco Authorised Service workshops. This will be confirmed on booking
- The Workshop may refuse any part of the service due to health concerns, at their sole discretion
- Offer valid until 30 April 2020 unless otherwise withdrawn